Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

Discipline

Post subject: Discipline
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 10:12 am 
Ginger!
Ginger!

Dear All

I hoped never to write one of these threads but after the events of yesterday afternoon it seems as though I must. Inevitablyas we grow we are going to get differing characters join the clan and different cultures too. This can lead to misunderstandings so we need always to remember that what we find amusing might not be quite so amusing for the person living in another country.

Thats the diplomatic crap out of the way, now I need to say what I mean. If I ever see an argument occur such as it did yesterday - I will kick ALL involved parties out of the clan, no warnings and no second chances. I have seen this happen in other clans in other games, I have learnt from bitter experience if you don't nip it in the bud the whole clan suffers as a result. I will not risk the stability and above all integrity of the clan to suffer for personal disputes.

In future if you're unhappy with a fellow clan mates action I need you to direct message me immediately - or email me if I am not online. You can if you prefer, email or direct message another co-leader (if they don't pass the buck to me that is ;) ).

I hope never have to invoke this rule - everyone in the clan is a friend and most of them are very good friends - but if this happens again - friend or not - I will have to kick offending members.

Revor/Dacovale/Mongoose/Neogoose

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]