Merger between KK and 10tacel

Post subject: Merger between KK and 10tacel
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 10:26 am 
Ginger!
Ginger!

Quote:
Well, You are making some weird rumours... What is called as "fusion" or even as "hostile fusion" of the majority of KK, is more likely a kind of "merger". That means 10tacel and Reakktor will be merging to a big part to take up the challange of placing NC and NC:BDoY at the market.

Reakktor will in leading position (and esp. me) take over some operative actions at 10tacel AG (not only for NC, but also for other products), while 10tacel will do different publishing tasks for Reakktor/NCof which we (KK) dont think are ready for them yet in the dimension which would fit here.

Regarding the 10tacel AG:
This firm was recently founded officially and has a strong background in area of media financing. The team behind the name "10tacel" essentially consists of absolute Game professionals, who already made themselves since years a good name with international publishers and who decided to found a new fresh but _their very own_ label. There goal is to do those things right which went wrong with various other german publishers. Equipped with massive financial potiential and a good working team of game-profis nothing can go wrong. And _of course_ with such a big "attack" there is also germany's only MMORPG developer on board.

Also 10tacel AG has various contacts and connections to TV- and Print media which will allow NC and NC:BDoY to guarantee a huge media present (eventually even TV-advertising [or whatever you spell it ])

Reakktor is financially going well. Same goes for 10tacel AG as well. But with united forces we can do a lot of more things than each company on its own. From the "merger" both parties will benefit in a substantial extend. I myself will go into the executive comitee of 10tacel and will ensure, that Neocron is going to be _THAT_ product of 10tacel AG.

How many and/or which parts of both companies were exchanged i cannot discuss in public, of course, but i can tell you that Neocron can only benefit from this firepower we are showing up here.

So... now i hope, that
A) you guys are now satisfied abit and keep quiet and
B) a bilingual Mod can translate this annoucnement and put it into the english forum, so i can finally go to bed.
?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 10:34 am 
Ginger!
Ginger!

if this so called big release is only gonna be 'big' in Germany i'm out :mrgreen:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 5:08 pm 
Ginger!
Ginger!

ich bein ein wank game?

:p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 5:11 pm 
Ginger!
Ginger!

mongoose wrote:
ich bein ein wank game?

:p

tr00

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 5:12 pm 
Ginger!
Ginger!

Is that cat wearing the new spy pa armour?

M

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 5:21 pm 
Ginger Wannabe
Ginger Wannabe

mongoose wrote:
Is that cat wearing the new spy pa armour?

LOL