pog u might want to look

Post subject: pog u might want to look
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:32 pm 
WanabeMage

TBH. its not changin my opinion but here u go pog something atleast

http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/boar ... .id=250207

so who is actually staying and who is leaving btw...

2 accounts canceld pending what happens next..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:00 pm 
Im Like Frank Gallagher, Shameless !!

i have

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:04 pm 
Ginger Quiff with Crimson Low Lights

my account is still cancelled, pending what happens next, I am going to file a ticket to see if I can get all those FS jedi boxes back.

personally I don't see how they can do it without giving me melee acc quest completion & rewards, a visit form old man, mellichae fight, in which I got a sith holocron, & all 16 padawan trials, which rewards padawan robes, & a LS has to be made as one of the trials

I will be better off finacially by not spending all that money on grenades, but I will have lost some critcal items, Unique crsytals, holo, pady robes, a LS (CU crafted LS are shit beyond belief) & what ever other items I might have bought.

If I can get all this stuff back, & they give some form of compensation to all the crafters etc who have lost millions of items & money then I will prolly reconsider re-subbing & giving the CU a fair chance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 3:22 am 
Ginger!
Ginger!

Wow, finally they've understood what ppl want... at least a part of it.
Fuck the cash Pog, I'll help you out with what's needed if you get into troubles.
I've cancelled Epmek, JG still has 3 months on his sub, not sure I'm gonna play but I can always knock out a few guns n stuff for those who are staying.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 3:50 am 
WanabeMage

well im of the opinion the game is over ive been watching the server loads (non of which have gone over light) basicly all the main crafters and guild's are dead. and thats not just on chimera!!

SoE even deleted a post of guilds the were disbanding on all servers, chimera had by far the most dead but theire were 200 guilds globale that had lost most if not all members.

I'm going to leave it 4 a week or so i'll post again b4 i log, maybe we should all give it a go on the same day ( although i gave TC5 a far chance and wasnt impressed), or atleast have one last day where we can chat and have a laugh.. even get vehas to do some dancing 4 us :p

duno im so fuck'd about all this atm. dont know how anyone could get it so wrong.. but we dont need arant on here so i'll stop now..

Good luck to anyone who is staying and maybe i'll see u b4 my accounts go dead.. u never know maybe thet will wake up and undo the CU.. well ok we can hope!

pog i really feel 4 u m8.. if i could help i would.. and my only other options for SoE get really childish so i'll not!

i had a great time meeting you all, and hopefully wont lose touch and will see u in other games!

even the ever horny Vehas :p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 4:49 am 
Ginger Quiff with Crimson Low Lights

I submitted my ticket, & did a couple respecs, mastered comando & rifleman :twisted:

Haven't heard from CSRs yet, but from what I hear the people who have got exactly what they wanted back, & were even given extra boxes as further compensation.

One thing that does concern me is that a CSR couldn't give someone the mellichae fight. If this happens to me I doubt I'll continue, Mellichae is now level 180, he's also bugged in that you can't kill crystals easily, the CSR told the guy he can be killed but you will need a raiding party of several groups (20 people plus?) not just 2 jedi like before. If they can't give me mellichae then they can't give me padawan, so it won't be happy playing as I doubt even with our leet skills we could pull that off, then i'll have the now hard & uber bugged trials to do all over again.

However I am trying to remain optmistic, I really don't want to give up on SWG yet as I've enjoyed the game even with its many flaws, & I like you lot...... although I am unsure why :wink:

There are alot of people who are feeling happier now, the community has taken a huge blow, but some people have said they will come back & give the CU a fair chance & no doubt more will. Other reports are that getting a group of guildies together to go hunting is very productive exp wise & a lot of fun becuase each individuals skills can bring something to the group as a whole.

Personally I would be happier to have more broader compensation, even some free play time, I will not be happy if I don't get sunriders destiny back, as that colour crystal is reported to have bonus stats too.

Patch tomorrow, where a lot of nice fixes are being done, & more importantly ADKs can be attached to lightsabers again.

If we do decide to stay, we would have a much better chance of merging with another guild that has lost a lot of memebers & are looking to grow with some good players like us...... well maybe not Vehas :lol: , but I'm sure we can try.

The server is erily quiet, I have a feeling people are waiting to see what will happen to server, people, items, money, exp etc. Lots just logged on to submit tickets & logged off again.

Time will tell if things get better, I hope things get better fast though, my sub runs out on May 6th.