The New Expansion

Post subject: The New Expansion
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:42 am 
Ginger Quiff with Crimson Low Lights

I was reading the blurb on the new expansion, & I was thinking that it sounds quite good. Certainly it should a lot more content to the jedi side of the game, as well as a new planet & host of quests for non-jedi.

I wonder if they'll get the new FRS out in time for it or wether that will come later still.

If we do go back to playing it we will have to find a guild to merge with, we have a lot of people who have accounts with SWG but never all the people on at the same time, if we merged with a guild we could provide them with a lot of experienced casual players to bolster thier ranks, while we would have some support & company on those lonely days.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:15 am 
Ginger!
Ginger!

From time to time I check the Chimaera forums. Recently I saw a post made by Ergil, the guildleader of "Brotherhood of Cypox". Think his in-game name is Demarest and that he is playing an AS (as I recall he makes pretty good stuff too).

Anyhow, the post more or less said that BoC were happy to take on whole guilds for merging. Maybe something of interest to us if we actually start playing again?

As a sidenote: All "my" (mine, Jarks, Deegros) houses and most of our factories have been payed for and will stand for quite some time. The guildhall and the CH however are probably pretty low on cash.
Saving the GH might be worth it, saving the CH not, so however logs in first, drop some cash in it ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:57 pm 
WanabeMage

aww... my symbols aint going orange so i cant tell when ppl post :s

lol i'll try log on oratleast hijack the stuff inside i htink paying up on my houses has taken 90% my cash.. ive pulled the safe houses down but well i had put cash on em :S

probably pop on next week or the weekend if i can be arsed to re-instal it :S

and sounds like a plan to merge... Do they have town n stuff where we cculd rebuild into as u no longer have to empty houses :D thank fuckul
and if your droping the CH john get hte decent stuff out :D or give me admin if their reb flags ect if u dont want them :P
back to FF :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:45 am 
Ginger Quiff with Crimson Low Lights

Not very sure who has admin on my houses tbh, I think its mainly John/alts who are on all of them. But I know I paid them up to the end of the year, so if you need to dump some stuff in them feel free.

Joining with that guild sounds like a good idea, I don't know if I know the guild that well, but hey our guild & city is like a ghost town atm.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:41 pm 
WanabeMage

its not like with the venders gone it is.. i spent about 2hours moving stuff.. u could see the dust clouds where i walk'd.. and not 1 person even drove through the town... anyway leave a post when u lot are thinking about going back