want to join

Post subject: want to join
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 6:44 pm 
Blonde
Blonde

1. gaming history-
well, where to start....
ok i got it. i think i first got an interest in gaming when i was little and watching my brother playing the monkey island games. later on i started playing more complicated games. the last games i have been playing are Warcraft 3: reign of chaos and its expansion pack: the frozen throne.

1b. what i expect from eXodus-
well, what can you expect from any clan/guild/PA?
i think i mostly expect a good time and some friends (if they are good or not will be reaveled later :) ) also, the wierd mission now and then with some pals.

2. people i know in eXodus-
hmm, i think i met a Shoxxy or something like that once (i only remeber "so-and-so's pimp house" :) ), who showed me Ius and the surronding area. and if memory serves correctly he had another friend with him (birtish i think). im pretty sure they dont remeber me anymore, since after an attempt to enter shoxxy's house, i was blocked.

3.Character/avatar info-
Name: Oskraar
Species: Wookie
Starting prof: scout
main prof as of now: architect/artisian
Bio: i first started this character thinking i would be scout and maby even a bounty hunter at first. then later into the game, i got bored trying to master the scout proffesion, and i started fooling around with creature handler, although having a firm belief of becoming a bio engineer. getting bored with all of that, i deiceded to become a Architect, if for no other reason to make some furniture for my new house. im pretty sure im comfortable with this proffesion right now. im looking to climb the merchant trees now also, now that i got novice architect, and toying with the idea of becoming either an droid engineer, tailor, or a bio engineer (im sooo close...) the future for my Character is pretty unclear right now, but im planing on getting at least somwhat far in the architect proffesion and see where i go next. as you can see, im not a power gamer and just play what ever i like the most.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 12:51 am 
Dyed Ginger
Dyed Ginger

oh aye, hey m8 I remember hunting with you - sorry about the house - blocked to all but guild members :s

Would be cool to see you knocking around ius - if you're interested in joining then have a word with people like vehas rez and xui

atm we're often on infinity server messing around with commandos but we're on and off chimera aswell.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 3:31 am 
Hi I Got Banned Coz Im a Spamming Cunt
Hi I Got Banned Coz Im a Spamming Cunt

when your next in Ius pop into the city hall and check the citizen list .. that will show you all citizens and highlight the militia members they are the ones that can give you zoning rights.

Akemi wrote:
Never ever thought i would say this, but... i agree with Xui... damn i feel like i need a shower now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 4:44 pm 
Blonde
Blonde

ah, i dont need zoning rights, i already got vehas to get me zoning rights and i have a house a bit to the south of the city hall.