Claification

Post subject: Claification
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 5:35 pm 
Stawberry blonde
Stawberry blonde

Ok guys I have a few questions that I need answered.

Who are the leaders of eX atm?

Who can guild invite?

Are we gonna do anything to grow as a guild?

Im starting to get a bit bothered by the fact that nothing is being done to

make the guild bigger. In fact the opposite is happening. Kioko's m8

Sorenth has been ignored for a week now and "the leadership" is off

playing around on infinity or whatsyerfancy.

I have to say that things are way too fluid in my taste and I'd like to see

some structure.

Tbh I dont see myself in a guild where youre left scampering abo by

yourmerrylonesome most of the time.

So....I'm asking for a bit of clarification plz

Drek

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 6:03 pm 
Ginger!
Ginger!

IMO the guild doesn't need to grow atm, we've got a few people in there that I've not seen since the day they joined so we're going to be more selective about who we let in. We should only take in people who we've known for a while as the last thing we want are people who join then turn out to be a pain in the arse such as Herron. The main method of people getting in should be them living in Ius first and hunting etc with us, then once we know they're not a pain in the ass they can join, but we've had way too many people join and not be seen again for it to be worth us recruiting more.

The people who can invite have been watered down a bit as Delta and Revor were 2 of them and have both stopped playing, not sure who can now but I think it's Kir, Lukel, Fisha and Xui, but as stated being a huge PA means sod all when it's full of strangers so I'm in no rush to get more members.

You're on your own because up until last night you were just a crafter, to my knowledge there's no benefit being part of a group whilst crafting so you've got no choice but to do it alone. You're more than welcome to come and kill rancors and pikets with me tonight with your combat character but you'll spend most of your time on your ass until you level up, cos I know I plan on getting corpsed a bit today.

As for playing on Infinity we're only putting time into those characters to get the crap basic leveling out of the way, if we don't level fast there'll be little temptation to use the characters as opposed to our double 'ard bastards some of us have on Chimeara. Plus not everyone is on Infinity, some of us are busy doing other stuff and simply aren't playing much during the week.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 6:33 pm 
Dyed Ginger
Dyed Ginger

Hi hi!!!

tbh i've got no idea what we do in a guild, at the end of the day if you mean go on raids together or pvp then I guess we need more combat characters, apart from that what does a guild do?

I'm just happy wandering around killing people with my m8s, the infinity jaunt is to allow us to experience different character types for a laugh, alot of people may not see chimera as a challenge anymore.

Tbh i have no idea, i just came here because I love vegas and hate forensic, but thats just me...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 7:38 pm 
Im Like Frank Gallagher, Shameless !!

Tbh we only ever started a guild so we could get a guild hall, We are a group of friends from previous games and after the disaster with Baker and Herron, We have become reluctant about random strangers. I told Sorenth what to do... why should we just let someone IN who hasnt spent anytime with us... If u remember Drek, me and you had had several conversations with me before the guild subject came up... Same as with Highn (the soul Calibre Champion of the World) and Aekria.

We afaik dont want to rivial Echo or KDS... we just wanted a permenant channel to hang in and a joint place to call home.

As for organisation, well as long as the PA is paid for, and that people arent getting griefed by others, what can i suggest? We do hunt, but people either dont turn up or arent able to. We do PvP, but tbh its not an everynight thing, and I am not overally keen due to my Pistoleer being shite, even though im nearly master... waiting 20min for buffs only to get dbed in 5 secs by Estelle isnt my idea of Home grown Fun. So really we muddle on ingame... like I would say 85% of other guilds and people... SWG is a muddling game, the range of options are immense, but the attention grabbing novelty of them lasts very little. Im not trying to put down the game as i love it to bits, But i really cant see what You want us to do about it?

Killing rancors as a guild? There wont be any left within an hour.

Sorry if this sounds negative but all i have ever expected from a guild is to have a laugh and have what is essentially an Irc chat room.

This game isnt designed on mass guild hunts, there is nothing that will pose a challenege to us, unless its something that will wip us all out within a minute... there is no Middle ground Sorry.