Bios Fear

Post subject: Bios Fear
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 4:47 pm 
Epix Whore

Completely unknown mmorpg slips by...

"Tiscali Games are pleased to announce that launched commercial service yesterday, February 26th.

BiosFear is an action-packed, easy-to-get-into MMORPG set in a fantastic, fully 3D world packed with adventure and suspense. Join a guild and make new friends to explore the strange and varied worlds of BiosFear where entertainment and untold adventures await.

Monthly subscription fees are only EUR 6.95 per month (EUR 17.95 for three months, EUR 29.95 for six months) and as downloading the game software is free and there's a free 14 day trial period as well, there's absolutely no excuse for not trying out BiosFear. It's so easy to start with that it is an ideal game for those who have never tried a MMORPG before. Professionals marvel at the bloody mayhem of Castle Sieges, where hundreds of players take part in a massive battle. And the cute little pet dragons are everybody's favourite!

Next Castle Siege will be held on Saturday, February 28th, at 21:00 CET (20:00 GMT). A patch with updated features is scheduled to be released very soon. Building on several months of experience with the German language service of BiosFear, Tiscali Games will shortly present a new and exciting event for hardcore gamers of BiosFear."

http://biosfear.tiscali.co.uk/

:/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 7:56 am 
Stawberry blonde
Stawberry blonde

hmmm....something about those graphics annoys my eyes. :?

Drek

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 3:18 pm 
Ginger!
Ginger!

hmmm I would be interested if not for this:

Quote:
Building on several months of experience with the German language service of BiosFear

The biggest turn off for me was the issues between german clans and everyone else in neocron. I left the game because of that. Essentially this could be the best game in the world but the chances are there are already 3-4 uber german guilds who will dominate the servers and generally pull the old KOS bullshit that they did in Neocron.

I would be very wary of playing a german based mmo ever again after the shit that I got leading a guild in neocron.

Simon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 3:39 pm 
Clanger!

mongoose wrote:
hmmm I would be interested if not for this:

Quote:
Building on several months of experience with the German language service of BiosFear

The biggest turn off for me was the issues between german clans and everyone else in neocron. I left the game because of that. Essentially this could be the best game in the world but the chances are there are already 3-4 uber german guilds who will dominate the servers and generally pull the old KOS bullshit that they did in Neocron.

I would be very wary of playing a german based mmo ever again after the shit that I got leading a guild in neocron.

Simon

To be fair, there were some decent German clans also. And in the end we managed to get some real idiots into our clan also who could destroy in five minutes what we build up in days of talking with other clans. I remember one American who was based in Germany who loved to attack anyone on the spot that either looked like or talked german.

Luke

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 10:44 am 
Ginger!
Ginger!

I never met any luke :)

I met the odd decent german player, this I would freely admit. I never once encountered a decent german guild.

They were all up their own arses and they did have a treaty with other german guilds irrespective of faction. The German guilds would'nt attack each other - thats why there was that huge anti-german thing that kicked off.

Like I said before bud - I would be very wary of playing a german based mmo. I agree with what you said about the tards in beta tho - some of them did cause us alot of grief.

Simon