Luke: slotted powers

Post subject: Luke: slotted powers
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:05 pm 
HAI KARATE!!!!!11

How do you have your attacks slotted Luke? I ask because I was teamed with Le'stat from the SG last night (ice blaster) and he was fucking useless. I was doing about 1.5x the damage of him, whereas he should be doing at least 2x the damage of ME. I asked him about slots and he said he had his attacks 5 or 6 slotted with Acc, Dam, End, Recharge, Knockback, and some Interrupt times. Which is pretty useless really, all attacks should be Acc, and 5x Dam - or you can maybe add another acc if you're really having accuracy issues, and same for end. No need for recharge (perma-hasten sorts this out) and KB is just a pain in the arse for everyone except the person doing it. Interrupt time is only needed for snipe, and you should only be sniping when you have no aggro, letting you fire off the shot without fear of being interrupted.

Just thought I'd ask incase you are gimping it up like him. He's gonna get a shock when he slots his attacks up correctly and finds he's doing 133% more damage.

[15:54:29] Dacovale > just a flying visit to transer some isk to my new mining char

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:05 am 
Clanger!

I've got every attack slotted with 5x damage and 1 acc, except for Fire Blast which has a huge acc bonus from itself. That one has 6x damage.

Luke