Couple of pics of Hamidon anf his bitches

Post subject: Couple of pics of Hamidon anf his bitches
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:19 pm 
HAI KARATE!!!!!11

Hamis the endgame, and hard as fuck. He's the DE creator and is like a big biological cell, surrounded by 50 defense cells and healing cells - each of which is as hard as a lvl 50 monster, and each of which divide into 2 once you've killed it.

Some guy had phase shift on and was hovering above hami and I got this screenie. Possible the nicest looking thing Ive seen in game.

You can't be harmed when in phase shift, so that guy just stayed above them all and it was like a fireworks display. Had a better screen than this with the HUD up but fucked it up.
Each of those shots you see being fired can 1 shot me, the purple one from hami does about 2x the damage of my total health.

There were about 50 people there and we all died on average 7 times trying to kill the first mito cell, which promptly split in 2 when we downed it.
Can't really see without the Hud, but theres about 35 people lying on the ground there:

Apparently once you've killed them all, then start on Hami and get him down to 50%, he respawns one of those fuckers for every player there, then does the same again at 25%. And if he regens past 50% (which he does very quickly) they will respawn AGAIN when you bring him back down to 50%. :S

This is his 4th build, he has been defeated before on all his other (weaker) builds, but no server has taken him down yet since his latest upgrade. Theres gonna be a mass server get together on the 6th Nov to try and be the first to pummel him. I dont think its gonna happen tho. Its been tried with 100+ people and that failed, so we're gonna need to have shitloads more.

[15:54:29] Dacovale > just a flying visit to transer some isk to my new mining char

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:02 pm 
Ginger!
Ginger!

although i stopped loving it after a while, this game has some kickass monsters and bosses.

nice pics.