Sewer Trial - More Spoilers

Post subject: Sewer Trial - More Spoilers
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:39 pm 
HAI KARATE!!!!!11

Having read the forums a bit and heard that this mission was a lot of horseshit, I didn't expect much from it. You get the trial mission from an npc then head into the Abandoned Sewers to do it, so its min lvl 36.

The story was well good, the Rikti had teleported a massive hydra head in from another dimension and it was up to us to send it back.

The mission started off at the top of a massive hole that lead all the way down, with windy platforms and was filled to the brim with lvl 42 Rikti ( i was only 38 ) who beat the shit out of you with stuns and holds. Didn't get any screenies of it all cos it didn't seem that special til we got to the bottom and seen this bastard:

It shoots psionics at you which no one has defense against (except me), so everyone kept dying and I was the rulingest.

The aim of the game was to destroy 4 generators to get its shield down, but all the generators were heavily guarded by Rikti

Once down you had a minute to pummel the hydra head before the generators came back online, spawning shitloads more rikti. On the way down there were crates containing particle cannons that you had to use on the boss, so everyone was stocked up on them, then let rip on the fat chelsea fan:

Took us 3 attempts to kill him, each time we got jumped by Rikti while immobilised using the guns, but we beat the fucker down for the win anyway. Check the xp =o

And here's a wee screenie of us with our guns out at the end. Felt good being a blaster for a night, ehe.

Got to say it was a shitload of fun, and more so cos it was unexpected. It was a well thought out story and actually had things to do that were out of the norm which you don't often get in MMO's, so a big thumbs up from me.

[15:54:29] Dacovale > just a flying visit to transer some isk to my new mining char

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:05 pm 
Ginger!
Ginger!

really impressed with the way that they are developing this game delts. They seem to have managed to avoid many of the pitfalls that other mmo's fall into.

Keep up with the spoilers :D

Simon