Comms...

Post subject: Comms...
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:26 pm 
Ginger!
Ginger!

Hi folks

Got a possibly controversial question for you.

I am tempted to change the setup on vent so we have multiple wow channels.

I thought a general lounge/chatting area for everyone to hang in when we're talking shit and then a couple of group channels so we can chat in group when we're on instances without talking accross each other.

This might make things easier but also reduce the camradarie that we're currently enjoying on vent when everyone is on.

I don't want to make people feel excluded or unwanted so I won't be doing this if anyone objects to it. I will only do it if all of us are happy with the proposal.

I am not fussed either way, I can see where it would be useful but I can also see and have been on the recieving end of logging onto a chat server and seeing people in a group channel and feeling a bit excluded as a result.

let me know what you think please , if you're happy with it the way it is - we don't fix what ain't broke. If you think it could be improved and enhanced by two/three grouping channels for instances and hunts with a chillout/general chat channel for when we're just chilling out talking shizz and doing our own thing again - say so :)

M

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:16 pm 
Ginger!
Ginger!

My tiny brain can't cope with so many conversations at once, I think it's a good idea, I will prolly just mooch in teh "lounge" but if we are heading into contested lands I may well switch to a specific channel as last night I couldn't think for the amount of babble etc that was being generated.

EN

| ASBO Allstar | Gypo Jihad | EvilNeileeeee | Gnorty Rascal | Kylie Age 8 | PSIco | Huntcliff | Bruv #1 | Eyema GonnaTakeYouToAGheyBar |