Guide to BC Daily Quests

Post subject: Guide to BC Daily Quests
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:59 pm 
Ginger Quiff with Crimson Low Lights

Guide to BC Daily Quests

I cannot stress enough the value of doing the daily quests. The amount of money and reputation that can be gained is amazing. There are three factions that have daily quests that can be done - but most of them have pre-requisite quests in order to do them. I am gonna try to outline them here so that you can get a heads up on them and maybe we can start working together a bit more so we can get them done as a team. I have marked the Daily Quests with "Daily:" to separate them from the pre-requisite quests.

Netherwing:

The quest chain begins by speaking with Mordenai, an NPC that wanders around 60, 58 in Shadowmoon Valley. Here is the Allakhazam list of quests:

1. Kindness.

2. Seek out Neltharaku.

3. Neltharaku's Tale.

4. Infiltrating Dragonmaw Fortress.

5. To Netherwing Ledge!!!. Tip: If you are a miner, turning on mineral tracking will also show you the locations of the collected item required to complete this quest. Despite the fact that it is a mineral - it resembles a plant with a red crystal hanging from it.

6. The Force of Neltharaku.

7. Karynaku.

8. Zuluhed the Whacked. This quest is the only real hurdle in the questline in that you really need a balanced party to defeat the mob.

9. Ally of the Netherwing.

Once you are done to here the following quests are available at Netherwing Fields, but you must have the epic flying mount skill to progress beyond this point. I know this first hand as Issys could not go further but Arclight could - the NPC said that Issys flying skill was not high enough. Here are the last few pre-requisites:

1. Blood Oath to the Netherwing.

2. In service of the Illidari.

3. Enter the Taskmaster. This immediately opens the daily quest:

1. Daily:Netherwing Crystals. Worth 250 Netherwing rep and 12g. The best place to farm the crystals are in the mine under the Dragonmaw Camp. I went down there looking for eggs, and in the process of killing the flayers down there gathered upwards of 150 crystals, enough for a few days - and found about 8 Netherwing Eggs.

You then need to complete the quest Your friend on the inside which opens up:

1. Daily:A Slow Death. Worth 250 Netherwing rep and 12g. This quest requires you to collect 12 Fel Glands to use to poison the Peons around Netherwing Fields. The best drop rate I have found was off Greater Felfire Diemetradons. Also, it is a good idea to grab 13 or 14 Glands instead of 12 because occasionally the Peons bug and you lose the collected Fel Gland without getting credit.

2. Daily:The Not-So-Friendly Skies. Worth 250 Netherwing rep and 12g. On the north side of the floating Island that is Netherwing Fields, there is what looks like a dock that sticks out a short way, and it is guarded by two of the walking Dragonmaw Ascendants that prowl the Fields. North and above this dock is a large floating stationary rock that you can land on and see the dock across the way. If you land on here you can shoot at the Dragonmaw Transporters as they fly by - causing them to land and fight - they are quite easy to dispatch.

3. The Great Netherwing Egg Hunt. This is not a daily quest, but can be repeated as many times as you like without interfering with the 10 quest limit on daily quests. Keep your eyes peeled for the eggs, they are around, and the mobs you kill for the various quests sometimes drop them. Each egg is worth 250 Netherwing rep (but no cash). Best place to find these is in the mine below - both as a drop from the Flayers and also as a found item on the ground.

Once you hit Friendly, you can add these to above list:

1. Daily:Picking up the Pieces. Worth 350 Netherwing rep and 18g. Another mine quest.

2. Daily:Dragons are the least of our problems. Worth 350 Netherwing rep and 12g. Another mine quest.

3. Daily:Booterang: cure for the common worthless peon. Worth 350 Netherwing rep and 12g.

Then at Honored, add:

1. Daily:Disrupting the Twilight Portal. Worth 500 Netherwing rep and 12g. Just stand right in the archway of the portal and shoot the non-elites around it - piece of cake.

Then at Revered you can add:

1. Daily:For Scryers: The Deadliest Trap Ever Laid. Worth 500 Netherwing rep and 12g.

2. Daily:For Aldor: The Deadliest Trap Ever Laid. Worth 500 Netherwing rep and 12g.

These are the currently available daily quests for the Netherwing. There are many other Netherwing quests that are not daily quests, and a good list of them can be found here. One thing to consider is that you can only do 10 Daily quests out of the 15 quests that can eventually be available to you. I would recommend picking one of the factions and doing all of theirs and then doing the remainder of your available quests elsewhere - this way you can get exhalted faster instead of spreading around your rep too much.

Sha'tari Skyguard and Ogri'la:

Once you finalize your position with the Skyguard and Ogri'la daily quests, you will find that a few of them offer Reputation gains in both factions for completing one quest. The Skettis Daily quest chain begins by speaking with Yuula, the NPC with the Netheray next to the Flight Master in Shattrath City at 64, 42. Here are the Pre-requisites to the daily quests:

1. Threat from above.

2. To Skettis!.

This opens up the daily quest

1. Daily:Fires over Skettis. This quest gives 350 Skyguard rep and 12g.

2. Be on the lookout for a captured Skyguard Prisoner in the Skettis trees who gives Daily:Escape from Skettis. This gives 350 Skyguard rep and 12g.

These are all the daily quests available in the Skettis region.

To unlock the Blades Edge Mountain Skyguard quests, you have to unlock the Ogri'la quests, and to do this you head to Lower City in Shattarath, and speak to Grok the Ogre near the crafters terrace at 65, 68. He starts the Ogri'la quest chain.

1. Mog'dorg the Wizened.

2. Even Gronn have standards.

3. Grulloc have two skulls.

4. Maggoc's Treasure Chest.

5. Grim(oir) Business.

6. Into the Soulgrinder.

7. Speak with Mog'dorg. There is a bit of confusion here in that I am not sure where exactly this falls. I believe after you complete the Soulgrinder quest, you are named King/Queen of the Ogres and one of the ghost ogres that appears upon completion tells you to speak to Mog'dorg again, and he gives you Ogre Heaven. This puts you at Neutral with Ogri'la so you can start the quests chains at Ogri'la itself at 28, 56 in Blades Edge Mountains. The closest flight point is Sylvanaar - just fly due west from there over the spiney ridge. A couple of flying pointers: Don't fly over Forge Camp:Wrath or Forge Camp: Terror unless you have an epic mount or are very high. The Forge cannons actually will shoot you down out of the sky as they are part of the "Bomb them again" daily quest. Also, there is a flight point that links directly between the Skyguard camp in Skettis and the Skyguard camp in Blade's Edge, though you have to be honored with Skyguard to be able to use it.

Once in Ogri'la, you get these pre-req quests:

1. The Crystals.

2. An Apexis Relic

These open up:

1. Daily:Apexis Emanations. This is a memory game not unlike Simon where you have to repeat back the sequence the crystals show. I highly encourage you to write down the sequence and then repeat it back - the sequences can get long, and I know that I could never do it without writing it down. You get 250 Ogri'la rep, 12g and 15 Apexis Shards.

Once you reach Friendly status with Ogri'la you are offered the quest The Skyguard Outpost which opens the way to two more lucrative daily quests:

1. Bombing Run which then opens Daily:Bomb them again. This gives 500 rep for both Ogri'la and Skyguard, 12g and 15 Apexis Shards.

2. Wrangle some Aether Rays which then opens Daily:Wrangle more Aether Rays. This gives 350 rep for both Ogri'la and Skyguard, 12g and 15 Apexis Shards.

Once you reach Honored with Ogri'la, you get the quest Banish the Demons which then opens Daily:Banish more Demons. This gives 350 Ogri'la rep and 12g.

There are many other Ogri'la/Skyguard quests that are not repeatable, and an extensive list can be found here.

Original Post

WoW (Bloodhoof) - Pogmahone 70 Priest, Pogmashon 70 Shaman
EQ1 (Cazic Thule) - Pohok 67 Shadowkinght
Neopets - Pogmashon
EVE - Pogmashone
Secret World (Grim) - Shannon "Glaeva" Feng QL5 (Dragon)

Last edited by Pog on Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:00 pm 
Ginger Quiff with Crimson Low Lights

Sticky plz

WoW (Bloodhoof) - Pogmahone 70 Priest, Pogmashon 70 Shaman
EQ1 (Cazic Thule) - Pohok 67 Shadowkinght
Neopets - Pogmashon
EVE - Pogmashone
Secret World (Grim) - Shannon "Glaeva" Feng QL5 (Dragon)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:07 pm 
Ginger!
Ginger!

It's all well and good but doing them and eating as well as preparing for a raid or heroic just won't happen.