Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

Lvl 70 Holy Paladinasking permission to join. ---Accepted---

Post subject: Lvl 70 Holy Paladinasking permission to join. ---Accepted---
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:49 am 
Blonde
Blonde

Hello Cybergings.

Character: Shountear, lvl 70 Paladin
Specc: 41/20/0
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Shountear
A bit of history: I was in guild names eolithic on the realm of vasjh pre BC raiding abit in MC and AQ 20. when BC arrived I was spending my time in Atra Vindexicis alsoon vasjh playing kara. then I transfered to Argent dawn where I have bee playingsme pugs. This very night I have just transfered to Bloodhoof. The things these guilds have in common are that they all had my friends in 'em, and that s why I play world of warcraft, to play with them.
A bit about my self: My name is Patrick and I come from Denmark, I have transfered to this realm with the hope of getting to play with Tarrecq, because we have been playing together since the days of the beta.
My interests include, Martial art, roleplaying, and of course spending time with my friends. I'm a casual player who puts his real life high esteam, but likes to just hang around with guild mates ingame for the fun of it.
I heard of the guild from Tarrecq who put a lot of efford in telling me about you.

I hope to be accepted.

Best Regards
-Shountear

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:02 am 
Ginger!
Ginger!

Well it all depends if we are allowed to verbally abuse you in everyway – after all you are a pally …

Several questions :
We are not a raiding guild – well not a question but a fact so no guarantee of raid every night
We do not use raid sign up – why? We are not a raiding guild :-P and slackers
And most important: Do you like pink?

Ok ok yes we should have had a vote but tbh – but leaving a holy pally without guild on our server is just wrong and due to lack of better judgment I discussed it with gris and decided that that was what traillist was for … :-P

Yes I know – I have no clue if he is a chelsea fan but come on we all are and without ever meeting the guy I have invited him – yes I take full responsibility (nah gris has a bit of blame too imo :-P)

Welcome I guess – hmm did I scary you away?

Kran <3

Oh and a welcome /lick to start off with – many more to come

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]