QFT

Post subject: QFT
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:16 pm 
Stawberry blonde
Stawberry blonde

"Mainly we are a fun and relaxed guild with a no pressure policy on raiding, basically if you want to raid then good, if not no problem. (We Are Not A Raiding Guild)."

Well tbh i would like to offer my thanks.

To those in guild who welcomed me, I offer huge hugs and thanks (Des and Gwen most of all ofc).
To the others who can't look passed their own keyboards to see the difference between those that seriously want to try and advance in the game and those that try to leech.......SUCK MY RANCID ONE

Honestly fellas ive seen some amazing stupidity ingame but i really thought all of u were above the " neh, u havent done enuff dps u sux" playground antics :-))
Tata

Haydn X

Post subject: Re: QFT
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:04 am 
Blonde
Blonde

Dude i've seen alot of people slack in raids etc etc, but you went over the limit. When people raid or do instances, they all have to do their part as a team, some choose to go hard with dps, because it looks good on damage meters and people see that you atleast care to make an effort, and it builds you respect, and will get in groups again and others may choose to not go full out and relax a bit... You however, didn't know how to decurse and blamed your addon for not showing the one who was cursed... and you pulled out less than 200 dps the time you were attacking...

And for the quote, it's no fun for all the other people to do their job AND yours when you can't handle it. Zuthanders pet did more damage than you, and that says alot... and the fun in raid is when it goes smooth fast and without pressure, and when someone is slacking like you did, it builds pressure for the other members, which makes raiding less fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:35 am 
N.S.F.W.

Now you know why I never raid. Haven't got a clue to and don't really care. I stand in the wrong place or dps when I should be doing feck all or running away (I'm Welsh and only run away when a ram's coming ;-D )That's why I love this guild. I have the piss taken out of me sure but in a good natured way and a few times a bit more shall we say aggressively but I let that roll of me like Vega's jizz off a hookers arse.

Does any of this have a point? Probably not. Sad to see you are unhappy Skyn and sad that peeps are pissed with you also. As for not out dpsing Zuths pet, well I can only dream of one day reaching such giddy heights.

Peace be upon you all.

You rawk Gynggyr :D You're undoubtedly my favourite welsh c*nt.
I was gonna write more, but I came directly after finishing the above sentence...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:02 am 
Ginger Quiff with Crimson Low Lights

There is no pressure to raid, but if you do raid you are expected to meet a certain standard both in gear & effort. If you are underperforming then it clearly shows on the meters. If you are a DPS class that doesn't DPS, & stands with his dick in his hand then expect not to get to raid as a DPS again, same goes if you are healing, buff/support, tanking, or any other role that is required for a raid. Tbh raidleaders are very tolerant of people taking the odd slack here or there (especially on trash), but when it comes to killing something that isn't easy & all you do is piss about then you are just spoiling the fun & wasting everyones time.

I don't know a single guild in any game that will let you raid with them regularly if you are shit. You can't expect a guild to gear you up, nor carry yer lazy ass to gear it either.

WoW (Bloodhoof) - Pogmahone 70 Priest, Pogmashon 70 Shaman
EQ1 (Cazic Thule) - Pohok 67 Shadowkinght
Neopets - Pogmashon
EVE - Pogmashone
Secret World (Grim) - Shannon "Glaeva" Feng QL5 (Dragon)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:09 am 
Stawberry blonde
Stawberry blonde

Morning mothers

There are ways of telling people that they don't come up to your standards, showing a dps meter and telling them that their pet is doing better than they are, then telling them that they dont deserve a shitty item that nowone else even wanted probably doesn't come under that category.
I really enjoyed my stay with you and was grateful last night to be given the chance to get some gear in order to join in more.
That was the first time to my knowledge that i have dpsed in a raid, I would of happily taken any advice and most likely would of improved in time with gear and practice. But I guess a 42 yr old casual shouldn't expect to keep up in this.
Anyhow I wish you luck, I wont ask to come back so no worries there

H. (calmer and soberer)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:14 am 
Ginger!
Ginger!

I cant comment much as I wasnt present in said raid... but Zut is one of the most calm and fair raid leaders i know and I heavily doubt that he has given you any shit comments m8

surely we are now in a position to "carry" some not so experienced and not so well geared people trough Kara... but that doesnt mean you can do sod all during a raid and expect to get your epics for zero input

Dinadine, lvl 32 fury warrior - herbalism/skinning

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:01 pm 
Ginger!
Ginger!

i have no idea what this thread is about, im just transfixed with gyn's avatar.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:25 pm 
Dyed Ginger
Dyed Ginger

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:15 pm 
Ginger!
Ginger!

Yeah Kems i know what ya mean =)

Which way to the Gatekeepers Forums please?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:54 pm 
N.S.F.W.

Akemi wrote:
i have no idea what this thread is about, im just transfixed with gyn's avatar.

Surprised Xui didn't have it tbh. He always tends to be top dog in mezmo avatars tbh.

I was gonna write more, but I came directly after finishing the above sentence...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:00 pm 
Im Like Frank Gallagher, Shameless !!

i can't believe you're actually admiting to having a rancid penis.

May I suggest having a bath? or is that something that happens when you reach 42?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:03 pm 
Clanger!

vegas The Greek wrote:
i can't believe you're actually admiting to having a rancid penis.

May I suggest having a bath? or is that something that happens when you reach 42?

no

Luke

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:13 pm 
Ginger!
Ginger!

It hasn't happened to yours Luke because it's constantly in use making babies.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:02 pm 
Ginger!
Ginger!

in this guild we are all adult m8, so being 42 has nothing to do with it. We didnt kick you out of the guild, you left. I know its not funny to hear you suck in dps. but tbh i saw the dmg meters and it was true.

ive been almost 2 years or more in cybergings and i can say the officers have alot of patients to help everyone, so are the non officers. This guild is very helpfull and alot of fun. so we would have given you another change.

I wish you the best and GL.

bregor lvl 68: miner 375 - herbalist 375
glauring lvl 70: engineer 305 - alchemist 375
istary lvl 80 enchanter 410 - tailor 420
ghunan lvl 80 miner 450 - herbalist 450
quimby lvl 72 skinner 400 - LW 335

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:56 pm 
Ginger!
Ginger!

umm, as you are helpful can i have 1000g please?? <3

Gris still sucks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 11:08 pm 
Ginger!
Ginger!

only if you come back to gings gnome

Tis the time for WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGHHHHH

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:52 am 
Ginger!
Ginger!

Awwww such a spoil sport Dokky=(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:41 pm 
Ginger!
Ginger!

skynyrd wrote:
Morning mothers

There are ways of telling people that they don't come up to your standards, showing a dps meter and telling them that their pet is doing better than they are, then telling them that they dont deserve a shitty item that nowone else even wanted probably doesn't come under that category.
I really enjoyed my stay with you and was grateful last night to be given the chance to get some gear in order to join in more.
That was the first time to my knowledge that i have dpsed in a raid, I would of happily taken any advice and most likely would of improved in time with gear and practice. But I guess a 42 yr old casual shouldn't expect to keep up in this.
Anyhow I wish you luck, I wont ask to come back so no worries there

H. (calmer and soberer)

I tried to conntact you...repeatedly through raid chat, on comms and /w, asking if things were ok and reason for the lack of involvement...if something was up and such....i even watched you during boss fightsand the trash and was doing very little to no support during kills and was on constant follow...

This was also the word from other people during the raid that /w in response to your lack of actions....there was even another officer present that talked to me about it as well...so i have proof of actions and proof of my words...

Yes i did show the damage metres in the end...after trying to stir some form or response from you...and asking what was the matter...and the fact that your gear in question was not an excuse...yes, i know you only changed spec recently....yes i know that your gear was all over the place cause you had the insufficent gear to follow you spec successfully at the moment...but that still doesnt excluded the fact you DPS out put was not sutible during the raid...the proof was there that my pet was doing more damage then yourself...and even the tanks showed double/triple your own damage output...that my friend show not be the cause what ever the situation...

When the comment about the loot dropping and when receiving...it was your choice to reply "bothered" to me....then when explaining myself you mentioned " This is not a hardcore raiding guild is it?" to my reply was "correct its not....but some effort and support is welcomed duing the raid..." To which you went off in a huff and left guild and started to slate the guild....when in fact, all you needed to do was either A) explain what was up and if it was real life issues then no worries or B) pick your game up and little and prove myself and the others that you were present and doing stuff... and prove me wrong and show that you wanted to be there...but tbh, watching you carefully, see how you aided little/none at all in trash or boss fights...the fact that your decursing on particular mobs was non existant when asked to do so....then yourcurrent actions of the slating of people and our guild....would suggest otherwise...

But its over now and under the bridge what has happened is in past now...im sorry that this was not the guild you wantedto stay in and i hope that you are successful in what ever place you find yourself in and hope that you are well and good in you life to come...

mucho peace

Zut

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:53 pm 
N.S.F.W.

Gnomella wrote:
umm, as you are helpful can i have 1000g please?? <3

You can suck on my sheep worn cock tbh m8 :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:41 am 
Dyed Ginger
Dyed Ginger

Zuthander wrote:
I tried to conntact you...repeatedly through raid chat, on comms and /w, asking if things were ok and reason for the lack of involvement...if something was up and such....i even watched you during boss fightsand the trash and was doing very little to no support during kills and was on constant follow...

This was also the word from other people during the raid that /w in response to your lack of actions....there was even another officer present that talked to me about it as well...so i have proof of actions and proof of my words...

Yes i did show the damage metres in the end...after trying to stir some form or response from you...and asking what was the matter...and the fact that your gear in question was not an excuse...yes, i know you only changed spec recently....yes i know that your gear was all over the place cause you had the insufficent gear to follow you spec successfully at the moment...but that still doesnt excluded the fact you DPS out put was not sutible during the raid...the proof was there that my pet was doing more damage then yourself...and even the tanks showed double/triple your own damage output...that my friend show not be the cause what ever the situation...

When the comment about the loot dropping and when receiving...it was your choice to reply "bothered" to me....then when explaining myself you mentioned " This is not a hardcore raiding guild is it?" to my reply was "correct its not....but some effort and support is welcomed duing the raid..." To which you went off in a huff and left guild and started to slate the guild....when in fact, all you needed to do was either A) explain what was up and if it was real life issues then no worries or B) pick your game up and little and prove myself and the others that you were present and doing stuff... and prove me wrong and show that you wanted to be there...but tbh, watching you carefully, see how you aided little/none at all in trash or boss fights...the fact that your decursing on particular mobs was non existant when asked to do so....then yourcurrent actions of the slating of people and our guild....would suggest otherwise...

But its over now and under the bridge what has happened is in past now...im sorry that this was not the guild you wantedto stay in and i hope that you are successful in what ever place you find yourself in and hope that you are well and good in you life to come...

mucho peace

Zut

Well said Zed m8
I may not have been there, but you deserve praise even if only for the time you put into that post for what seems to be a worthless player :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:35 pm 
N.S.F.W.

That wasn't Zuth it was his pet. Seems he out types him as well :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:20 pm 
Ginger!
Ginger!

Gynggyr wrote:
That wasn't Zuth it was his pet. Seems he out types him as well :wink:

Well lets face it...i am spanish after all :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:35 am 
N.S.F.W.

You could say it was The Spanish Inquisition