Message from tsare

Post subject: Message from tsare
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:36 pm 
Blonde
Blonde

Greetings all

due to a lot of RL financial and personal pressures lately i have not been in the best frame of mind and been depressed i have done things i am not proud off and do things on the spare of the momment without thinking them through hense /gquit as a way of venting my frustration not a good idea in the cold light of morning but that i will have to live with

March is never a good time for me as it triggers some memmories i would love to forget but it will never happen this time 5 years ago as some of you will know i was called up for the gulf war 1 of the many incidents i had to as a medic was to go to a helicopter crash site 11 ppl on board all dead the vison is burned in my brain and comes back to haunt me hense getting depressed this is no way an excuse for my actions but at least u may understand why now

what triggered me off that nite was some 1 else had said and i picked up on it also there was a kara run on the wednesday which i failed to get on with either toon and when the next run went i failed to get on to but noticed some of the players where on wednesdays run now going with alts this is why i said it was getting clicky it looked to me as there is a close knit grp that likes to play together and only brings outsiders in when no 1 else was available

any way enough said wish you all the success in the future have fun thanks for all the assisstance i was given with my tanking

Best wishes

Tsare

Post subject: Sorry you left m8
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:12 am 
Ginger!
Ginger!

About the first 2 bits can't comment though would say moneys is winding most people up in britain unless your first name is gordon and your second sounds like clown :roll:
As for the Kara yes sure it can look a bit clicky at times may even be so unintentionally on odd occasions more that a few apologies get offered before during and after trying to set up a raid.As recently been sorting a few out I know how easy it is to screw up classes,invites,loot,loot over alts etc ...
Still no reason to quit in my opinion normally a /w to the raid leader makes them go "oh sorry" and guarantee's a spot on the next run.As a man of many alts and many crafts have missed your being around though it does mean comms is quieter :wink:
You never truly stop being a Ging so I expect to see you back soon 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:43 am 
Ginger!
Ginger!

It's June now though :?

As someone else who ran a raid or two and often helped select the raiders I'll say that proper rotation may seem fair to some but it's not. say someone attends a raid on Wednesday but they don;t get to the boss they want to kill, is it really fair for them to be left out of the next raid in the same instance? If they are then next time round they'll just say no to attending the first part of the raid and if enough people do that then there will be no raid at all.

It's also about balancing the raid with experience, whilst you don't want to just take the same people constantly the last thing you want to do is take a raid you know will just be a wipefest and it's pretty easy to spot which raids will be that. If a raid wipes constantly on bosses you know you can kill people lose their temper and it can set raiding back rather than help people learn so if you don't get picked for a certain raid it honestly isn't personal.

And although you probably have no clue who I am, as I have no idea who you are, you should know that I'm pretty honest and if I suspected for a moment it was personal I'd say it as I'm sure many others in the guild would. Just be patient and the time will come when you're sick of the sight of Kara.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:04 am 
Ginger!
Ginger!

Maybe also worth mentioning that you "notified the guild of your intention to quit the guild in 24 hours".

Doesn't sound like an impulsive "spur of the moment" reaction to me - seems like you might have thought about it before coming to that conclusion.

Just an observation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:04 pm 
Ginger Quiff with Crimson Low Lights

Also you need to take into consideration that Kara is an instance that Gings has cleared for over a year, to most its a bawache grind for loot for new members, sometimes the Raid Leader just wants to make a team of experienced people with a couple new guildies to get through it as fast as possible & try pick up some loot for the new people aswell as gear up a couple of core players alts (for key big raid classes). If you don't get on a Kara raid, there is only really 2 reasons, either you're starter gear isn't good enough (highly unlikely, & probably wouldn't matter anyway), Or you haven't expressed your wish to go to the raid leader. What to do is be patient, find out who regularly runs raids, & get to know them, chat, tell them you want to attend any raid they are running. That way when they look through the guild list for people your name will pop out. Don't be too pushy (Like me, init) & Don't expect to get on every raid. But if you are online & eager it goes a long way to getting a raid.

Ofc there is another reason why you won't get on a raid, & thats if you are a knob, nobody wants to raid with em. Just by reading your OP I doubt thats the case very often. Everyone has their ghosts, & thats what makes you the person you are, but don't let it be the ruin of you. That which doth not kill us, makes us stronger.

Peace

WoW (Bloodhoof) - Pogmahone 70 Priest, Pogmashon 70 Shaman
EQ1 (Cazic Thule) - Pohok 67 Shadowkinght
Neopets - Pogmashon
EVE - Pogmashone
Secret World (Grim) - Shannon "Glaeva" Feng QL5 (Dragon)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:12 pm 
Im Like Frank Gallagher, Shameless !!

There probably are close knit groups. That's life i'm afraid.

You need to penetrate!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:14 pm 
Ginger!
Ginger!

Vegas will be able to show you how, hes and expert at it so im told

Tis the time for WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGHHHHH

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:46 pm 
N.S.F.W.

I'd class him as a receiver tbh.

You rawk Gynggyr :D You're undoubtedly my favourite welsh c*nt.
I was gonna write more, but I came directly after finishing the above sentence...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:18 am 
Im Like Frank Gallagher, Shameless !!

I am, cock sucking is my special trick, it makes me special friends.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:48 pm 
Ginger!
Ginger!

like i said and ill say it again WOW is only a game, if you let it influence your life QUIT IT.

if you look for some adventure, get a wife :twisted:

bregor lvl 68: miner 375 - herbalist 375
glauring lvl 70: engineer 305 - alchemist 375
istary lvl 80 enchanter 410 - tailor 420
ghunan lvl 80 miner 450 - herbalist 450
quimby lvl 72 skinner 400 - LW 335

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:53 pm 
Ginger!
Ginger!

anyway i understand what you are going trough and i wish you the very best.

bregor lvl 68: miner 375 - herbalist 375
glauring lvl 70: engineer 305 - alchemist 375
istary lvl 80 enchanter 410 - tailor 420
ghunan lvl 80 miner 450 - herbalist 450
quimby lvl 72 skinner 400 - LW 335

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:12 pm 
N.S.F.W.

bregor wrote:
like i said and ill say it again WOW is only a game, if you let it influence your life QUIT IT.

if you look for some adventure, get my wife :twisted:

I was gonna write more, but I came directly after finishing the above sentence...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:02 pm 
MothaFuka

Will you ever tire of that Gyng?

(see what you can make of that one)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:56 pm 
N.S.F.W.

MauiWaui wrote:
Will you ever tire of fat Gyng?

(see what you can make of that one)

Nope. I reckon not. Tis why I loves ta 'goose.