Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 

Balance druid (and 70"uber" warrior) --denied--

Post subject: Balance druid (and 70"uber" warrior) --denied--
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:18 am 
Blonde
Blonde

HI,

i'd like to make an application but i'm not sure if its the right time yet i woud like to apply for my druid but he is only lvl 61 yet. The thing is i'm a realy serius and active player (this is my third character i'm bringing to 70 on this server) and i woud like to have a good guild before/when i reatch 70.
I have always playd warrior in the past
here's a list with what i do and am cabable of doing
have cleard in the past :
-kara
-za
-tk
-ssc
-mh (archi only onse)
-bt (6bosses)
all of this done as mt or mt2
My warrior (ex main) snowskin has a piece of t6 and used to be prot (19k hp unbuffd) i will get him in this guild also if u want and will even raid with him if it is realy neededor untill my druid reaches 70.
In return i woud like for my druid (moonkin druid) to be let in the guild and let in (atleast in the beginning) kara runs to gear me up with kara gear and badge gear.

I woud understand if u ask for me to wait till i reatch 70 with the druid but i am making this app anyway sins it gives u time to think about it seeing as to how u dont realy need a boomkin but can use a prot warrior (have mt'd ssc and tk many many many times) who can help sometimes if realy needed.

Atm the druid is llv 61 (thinking 70 in less then 2 more weeks) (btw already have 2 boe epics ready for him) My warrior is fury atm but willing to respec if it helps the guild.
Here's some info about my warrior and druid.

Characters
Character Name: Druid : Moonmiss Warrior : Snowskin Paladin(holy bad geard) Lotrfan
Class: Druid
Level: 61
Realm: Bloodhoof
Gear Profile (Link): http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... n=Moonmiss
Warrior (might be fury in fury gear) http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... n=Snowskin
If in fury gear i have items like http://thottbot.com/i30970 , http://thottbot.com/i30874 , http://thottbot.com/i30889 (full epic prot set full epic fury set 300frost rezz unbuffd etc)
Spec: Balance willing to respec with warrior and pally but not for druid (unless it is a respec within balance if i'd be advised bye a guildy)

Personal
Timezone: GMT
Availability to play: Shoud be any evening (starting september) 18.00=> 24.00(or later) exepting saturdays

Extra
Why would you like to join Cybergings: Long l know u guys from the past (been on bloodhoof sins wow day 1). I want a guild with a future but yet a strong lasting guild.

Previous Guild(s):
With druid none with my warrior ... lol to many to name
euh bokkerijders, chunky monkeys, cdg , ........, evolution(strong guild),

Why are you leaving your previous guild: To many to name most disbanded or went dead in summer breaks etc lastw as evo was in long time dead just when we were hitting bt nr7

Previous raiding experience: kara clear (mt/dmg/heal cleard and raidleaded tons of times) za same, gruul same, mag same, ssc/tk/mh only done with warrior tank and dps not raidleaded, bt only 6 bosses as tank.

Attitude towards raiding: Will do / take anything the raid leader tels me to do know all tactics can help out with personal expierience (sins havving cleard it all) speak and understand english well (i know typing is less ...) have ts/vent and a working mic, have ctraid , omen , dbm, etc and more addons if needed.
Have a problem with personal critic (not to brag but probebly sins i am (ok this will sound bad sorry) very skilled player).

Hope to hear from u soon

/sighn moonmiss (aka snowskin).

P.S. yes i am totaly abandoning a full epic warrior for a stupid druid and yes i am positive that this will be my main for the time comming :)

p.p.s. sorry for teh very very long text but i hope u understand that i am a mature player looking to raid seriusely with other mature players :) not kids like some other guilds :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:47 am 
Ginger!
Ginger!

hehe yeah that was some application :-)

we will take it up in officers and get back to you in 48 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:50 am 
Blonde
Blonde

thx for the fast answer
if u have any questions i woudnt mind answering em
*update lvl 62 now

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:17 pm 
Ginger!
Ginger!

Sorry to inform you the vote was agaist you ...

good luck in finding the right guild for you

Kranac

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]