Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 

Clueless, 70 Rogue (rouge lawl) - accepted

Post subject: Clueless, 70 Rogue (rouge lawl) - accepted
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:02 pm 
Blonde
Blonde

General Information:

Character name: Clueless

Class/Level: 70

Character profile link (WoW Armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Clueless

Alts: Tankerx, 70 Arms Warrior, a couple level 50's and some twinks around the 20-30 brackets

Guild History

Previous guilds & reason to leave: Been playing for over 3 and a half years now, with my first guild being Circle of Blades which i joined when i was level 20ish i stayed with them for over 2 years and progressed thru alot of the pre tbc end game content with them. We then all left CoB and formed Evolution ready for TBC which i was a founding member of, we raided kara not long into tbc at which point i desided i wasnt to keen on the tbc pve and that it was shit compared to what i had done back in the day so i quit for pvp (tekken) sinse then i have messed about in various pvp guilds and guilds with mates for fun, currently i am in my own guild for its imba guild name, "WEST STAINES MASSIVE" :P.

Reason why it's Cybergings you have chosen to join: The reason i have chosen to apply to Cybergings is coz u seem to be a great bunch of guys who know how to have a laugh and dont get ur backs up at the smallest amount of friendly banter, u also seem to know when to concentrate and get the job done, it is hard to find a guild with the correct balance of fun to seriousness within this game. Also alot of good friends i have made over the years are in here. I would also like to join for some fun green chat and to do some heroics/kara/raiding/pvp with non muppets :P

Raiding:

Pre TBC

Cleared full ZG,MC,AQ20,BWL and did the 1st 4 bosses in AQ40.

TBC

Cleared kara many times for fun but as i didnt really enjoy TBC raiding from the get go i havent really done alot of it beyond the now pugable content

Which AddOns are you using for raiding?

Omen, Deadly boss mods ect any needed can be downloaded

I own a ventrilo server me and some mates from wow chill on everyday i also have a good mic and stable net connection.

I online everyday atm as i have jus finished college and am searching for a job

Extra Info

Hi im Phil im from Staines (Ali G), big up :p im 18 and enjoy life im a very outgoing person with alot of crazy storys ready for you guys in guild chat, im easy to get along with and enjoy the things that normal kids my age do :P

Anyway cheers for reading and i hope to hear from ya soon, <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:34 pm 
Ginger!
Ginger!

Very nice app Phil...

I wish you the best of luck and we will get back to you in 48h once the officers have placed their votes down...

Hope to see you in soon :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:35 pm 
Ginger!
Ginger!

Nice app - officers will discuss your post, probably get distracted, forget to vote and possibly get back to you just before Christmas....

I will try to make sure we concentrate, so check back in a day or so :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:49 pm 
Blonde
Blonde

yeh will do nice one, and be careful not to think hard i wouldnt want anyones head exploding :P

ps. if someones head does blow im not cleaning it up :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:33 pm 
Ginger!
Ginger!

Great app wish you luck I guess will see you in raid when I get back as I probably will be away when vote happens not that I am suggesting I would have voted yes or anything <hint> :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:00 am 
Ginger!
Ginger!

Ignore Rangey - he says that to anyone he thinks might be flattered into sleeping with him

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:36 am 
Im Like Frank Gallagher, Shameless !!

Booyakasha!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:36 am 
Ginger!
Ginger!

Your app has been accepted.
Welcome to Cybergings

Please whisper an officer for invite

Gris

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]