Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 

The reason!

Post subject: The reason!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:51 pm 
Blonde
Blonde

hello, just saw my posts on my application and i will answer all of them for my name its beacause i leant this account to my bro witch name is john we live in diffrent country and i alrdy told some ppl in guild when i was in it so now i took it back and he told me it was a vry good guild so i applied and ass for my guild i was in imperial alliance then i left cause a m8 of mine told me guild was gona disband so i left befor they did kick me and i joined the knights of the Immortals after i posted and as i said befor i didnt fail trial my account was hacked and he left guild .

regards alphas!

sry for problems if i caused u some =(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:42 am 
Dyed Ginger
Dyed Ginger

I am sorry Alphas, but we don't believe you. You keep creating new forum accounts, you have a new name every time you apply, you claim you get hacked (both in Cybergings and in Elysium), and we won't stand for it.

I'll say this now, you will not be invited back into cybergings. You've blown your chanse mate, and it's time for you to look for another guild. I do hope you find one where you'll have a good time however, it's just not us.

Sincerely
Nolander

Post subject: .
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:15 pm 
Blonde
Blonde

Its fine i knew i wasn't gona get accepted when u denied the second time just wanted to let the guild m8s dont think im a lying scumbag cause they are really nice people and i had lots of fun on the trial. =)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]