Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 

Application- Warrior --still denied--

Post subject: Application- Warrior --still denied--
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:35 pm 
Blonde
Blonde

Ok guys sry for yesterday, my application was so short :p didnt have enought time and i was hurry too. So i want to join ur guild for lvl 80 raiding cause in lvl 70 i was interested only with PvP with my rogue. Also with my warrior i'd like to try tanking ( i'v never tank a raid with my warrior btw :p only normal instance but i think that i will make it if i work on it). Also i'd like to play dps spec if u want. Another reason is that i am bored of lvling without a guild, and trying instances with LFG's etc..
About my last guild, well never been in a serious raiding guild before cause i was playing PvP only. With my warrior i am going to keep a nice balance on PvP and PvE on lvl 80. Atm i am lvl 74 without guild ofc.
I hope that this application is better than my last one :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:53 pm 
Dyed Ginger
Dyed Ginger

Quote:
About my last guild, well never been in a serious raiding guild before cause i was playing PvP only

At the risk of overstepping the officers here (may their ineffible wisdom guide us all :P). We aint really a hardcore raiding guild. dont get me wrong we raid when we can if we got players and we're really relaxed about ppl going (imo awesome) just dont want you to think we're gonna be pwning arthas ina month :)

Not trying to put you off, youd love it here, as long as you aint a chelsea fan XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:48 pm 
Dyed Ginger
Dyed Ginger

Things an application to the "World of Warcraft"-guild Cybergings should contain:

- Brief personal info: Your age and country of origin should be included. Feel free to state other personal info you wish to share (first name, occupation etc).

- What you're applying as: Are you a tank, or are you a dps? You keep balancing on the edge, saying you are dps but want to try tanking.

- Your previous guilds: After posting two separate applications, you still have not named any of your previous guilds. We don't keep a blacklist of guilds we hate. so don't be afraid to name them.

- Why do you want to join Cybergings: There are many raiding guilds out there, what makes Cybergings stand out as the one you want to join? (Apart from our sexy officers of course)

Hope these few tips help you, if you put in a brief answer to all of them I reckon it'll put you in a much better light.

May the m*dv/dt be with you all.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]