Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 

Warrior Application ---Accepted---

Post subject: Warrior Application ---Accepted---
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:46 am 
Blonde
Blonde

Since the server was down due to shenanigans, and its a bit late, I'll throw up an application so people don't have to ask me 12 different times some of this stuff.

Name: Drannath
Class: Draenei Warrior
Spec: Protection baby!

Why?: Cause I could, and you guys have better beer.

Previous Guilds: While this was originally an alt for server down situations, I've been in some of the top raid guilds on my former home server of Hellscream. Starting in Vanilla WoW days, it was Lunacy, then in TBC the guild splintered with the main instigators of the guild creating a new one. That fell apart due to lack of recruitment, and I signed on with Red Moon. After them not letting me raid as a pally tank, I once again joined the ranks of Lunacy, before they fell apart due to lack of healers and merged with Caang to form Centzon Totochtin (wikipedia it to find out). That then self destructed due to lack of healers after obtaining 4/5 Hyjal, 7/9 BT and after downing the 3rd boss in SWP.

Raid Experience: Resto Shaman in original WoW, beginning with a lack of healers needed at Chrommagus in BWL (all blues in a T2 raid ftw!) and went on to finish with Princess Huhuran going down and Instructor Razuvius before TBC launched. In TBC, I was involved all the way through as a pally tank, downing every boss pre-Hyjal and a few after. At least until time and money constraints led to my cutting way back, and then quitting as the guild was moving through BT. And now in Wrath, you guys have had me in for Naxxramas as an emergency pug tank, which has led to this.

Loot or pie?: Loot is always nice, but after having been in the hardcore mode of 5 raids a week, always pressing for new bosses and the pressures of having to provide flasks/pots/food buffs every time, I'm going for the pie now.

Required joke: Gnome Death Knight tanks. How does something so damn small, carry a massive 2H weapon and still manage to take a hit from something as big as a dragon? Surely said dragon would just go "Mmmm, Gnomesicle" and eat it.

Post subject: Re: Warrior Application
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:17 am 
Ginger!
Ginger!

Drannath wrote:
Why?: Cause I could, and you guys have better beer.

better beer ? never tried beer from belgium ? i saw some english folks here in bruges that was drunk after 5 glaces, rofl.

bregor lvl 68: miner 375 - herbalist 375
glauring lvl 70: engineer 305 - alchemist 375
istary lvl 80 enchanter 410 - tailor 420
ghunan lvl 80 miner 450 - herbalist 450
quimby lvl 72 skinner 400 - LW 335

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:39 am 
Hi I Got Banned Coz Im a Spamming Cunt
Hi I Got Banned Coz Im a Spamming Cunt

welcome to the madhouse ;)

Akemi wrote:
Never ever thought i would say this, but... i agree with Xui... damn i feel like i need a shower now.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]