Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 

Conordwarf - Survival Hunter --- denied

Post subject: Conordwarf - Survival Hunter --- denied
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:14 pm 
Blonde
Blonde

Hi all my application for Guild :).

Characters:
Conordwarf (LvL.80 Survival Hunter)

Raiding Experience :
I started raiding during the Burning Crusade during this time I cleared Kara,Gruuls Lair, Magtheridons Lair, Tempest Keep, Zul Aman, Serpentshrine Cavern (except Lady Vashj) , Mount Hyjal (except Archimonde) and Black Temple (except Illidan).
I have also completed various raids in Wotlk including VoA 10 and 25 man, Obsidian Sanctum 10 and 25 man and Naxxramas 10 man and nearly all Naxxramas 25 man apart from Thaddius, Kel thuzzad and Sapphiron. I have also recently fully cleared Naxxramas 10 man with a pug that involved Shyama from this guild.

Previous Guilds :
I have played on Bloodhoof since starting World of Warcraft and have joined a couple of guilds some that disbanded and others for different reasons. I started in TMX however had to leave due to a level cap being introduced when i was only level 30. My first raiding guild was Shoulders Magic Circle a casual guild who did Kara every week. I also had a long spell with Phalanx Core in which I cleared Most of TBC raids with. I left Phalanx Core as i took a break from WoW to focus on my Studys.

PvP :
I havnt been involved in PvP that much during Wotlk however I have done the occasional Arena in the past gaining some Brutal gladiator gear and PvP mounts. I enjoy PvP but I only really do it if there are people i know with me as it is more fun then.

Communication:
I speak english and can understand it so that is not a problem i also have accsess to both Vent and Teamspeak.

If I would be able to join this guild i would be able to help people with quests and boosting if i am not too busy and would be a great addition of dps if need to raid groups.

My gear is all full epic except my Melee Weapon which is Blue and a ring which is also Blue however i have alot of 25 man gear and experience in raids and Heroics.

My spec is :- 07/13/50 How this may be incorrect as the WoW interface keeps messing up for me and others that i know.

I have heard great things about this guild and know Shyama from guild i also know a few of my friends are applying.

Thank you for reading my app, hope to hear from you soon

Conor

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:23 pm 
Clanger!

Thanks for your application. We'll let you hear soon.

Luke

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:46 pm 
Blonde
Blonde

Heya Conordwarf, If I am not mistaken you were also in State of Mind?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:11 pm 
Clanger!

Sorry m8. At this moment we have no place available for a hunter and some of us also noticed you spamming the trade channel with rubbish.

Best of luck in finding another guild.

Luke

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]