Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

Ramadan- Disc. Priest :) --- denied

Post subject: Ramadan- Disc. Priest :) --- denied
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:25 pm 
Blonde
Blonde

I salute you all ! this is my application for the guild :D

-My real name is Andrew, i'm 15 (almost 16 :P) and i live in Bucharest-Romania

-Characters: My main is Ramadan lvl 70 disc. priest....i have also some alts but their lvl aren't too high.

-Raiding Experience: My healing skills are really high as i healed a lot in my wow life :P...on this character i've been leveling up as shadow spec. from 1 to 64 i think...but from that lvl i've done very nice healing.
- Ok so back to the subject i have pre-tbc exp with a warrior on another server, i've done with it Molten Core and Onyxia's Lair.
- Then my tbc exp. isn't high because in that period i had some exams and didn't had to much game time. However i've done a little part of Kara, done full ZA and Black temple- except Illidan.
- Wotlk: As a healer...haven't got any exp

-Previous Guilds: I've been for a long time in Exiles of ST George for about 3-4 months but it disbanded and now i'm in Phalanx Core
-Communication-I speak english and can understand it(i have a FCE diploma)so that is not a problem ,i also have a microfone

-Why do you want in the guild?: Well guys you're a very popular guild and heard a lot of of good things about you and i wanted to join a mature and sociable guild with which i can have fun and also do great rading

-At the moment i'm not in the country but i'll be back on the 21 of April.My talent build is mostly full disc. only 4-5 points on holy....

Thank you for reading my application and i hope i'll hear from you soon
And last but not least i wish you all A Happy Easter ! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:13 pm 
Clanger!

Sorry m8. Your application hasn't been successful.

Good luck in finding a guild.

Luke

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]