Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 

Osangar's application --- Accepted ---

Post subject: Osangar's application --- Accepted ---
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:00 pm 
Blonde
Blonde

Character name is Osangar, Dwarf Paladin, currently on Ghostlands server but would migrate.

Previous Guild was T N T on Ghostlands, currently am Prot spec so am tank, but in the near future want to dual spec as DPS. Have mining 400 and BS 410 and am looking to max out asap, not least so I can craft some decent entry level gear for DPS spec.

I am keen to start raiding, currently doing occasional Heroics, but want to progress, main issue why I left previous guild was as while they would drag DPS through Naxx they won't do it for a tank so cannot geared. Would like guild to help get me Naxx geared so i can help this guild with Ulduar or any other raids. If I was online and had the time would always be willing to help with raids or anything else for that matter.

I would also of course be willing to lend my BS for free for any guildies that needed it.

Age is 31, which can be veried by guild member Hempster who is a friend of mine.

Thanks

Osangar

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:51 pm 
Clanger!

Thanks for your application m8. If Hempster says it's ok then everything should be fine.

Luke

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:09 am 
Blonde
Blonde

:D

nice application Scott, think it covers most basis, a hell of a lot better than my first appl - LOL - please accept guys - Scott will transfer servers as soon as this is confirmed

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:59 am 
Blonde
Blonde

Thanks Luke, really appreciate that, was just saying to Hempster will look to start the character migration tonight, not sure how long it takes but hopefully be with you soon.

Cheers

Os

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:38 am 
Clanger!

As soon as your tranfser is successful give one of the officers a /w and you'll get an invite.

Luke

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]